Information in compliance with the personal data protection regulations
In Europe and Spain there are data protection regulations designed to protect your personal information that are mandatory for our entity.
Therefore, it is very important for us that you fully understand what we are going to do with the personal data that we ask for.
Thus, we will be transparent and we will give you control of your data, with simple language and clear options that will allow you to decide what we will do with your personal information.
Please, if you have any questions after reading this information, do not hesitate to ask us.
Thank you very much for your help.
- Our name: COMPLEMENTOS DEL AUTOMOVIL, S.L.
- Our CIF / NIF: B38527347
- Our main activity: Rental and sale of vehicles and accessories
- Our address: C / Ibaute, 28 – Acorán, CP 38111, Santa Cruz de Tenerife.
- Our contact telephone number: 922 207 820
- Our contact email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our website: http://www.comautorentacar.com/
For your confidence and security, we inform you that we are an entity registered in the following Commercial Registry / Public Registry:
Registered in the Mercantile Registry of Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Volume 1,779, Folio 177; Sheet TF – 19,703; 1st inscription
We are at your disposal, do not hesitate to contact us.
What are we going to use your data for?
In general, your personal data will be used to be able to interact with you and to provide you with our services.
Likewise, they can also be used for other activities, such as sending you advertising or promoting our activities.
Why do we need to use your data?
Your personal data is necessary to be able to interact with you and to be able to provide you with our services. In this sense, we will put at your disposal a series of boxes that will allow you to decide in a clear and simple way about the use of your personal information.
Who is going to know the information we ask for?
In general, only the personnel of our entity that is duly authorized will be able to have knowledge of the information that we request.
Likewise, those entities that need to have access to it so that we can provide our services may have knowledge of your personal information. Thus, for example, our bank will know your data if the payment of our services is made by card or bank transfer.
Likewise, those public or private entities to which we are obliged to provide your personal data due to compliance with any law will have knowledge of your information. To give you an example, the Tax Law requires you to provide the Tax Agency with certain information on economic operations that exceed a certain amount.
In the event that, apart from the aforementioned assumptions, we need to disclose your personal information to other entities, we will request your permission in advance through clear options that will allow you to decide in this regard.
How are we going to protect your data?
We will protect your data with effective security measures based on the risks involved in the use of your information.
For this, our entity has approved a Data Protection Policy and annual controls and audits are carried out to verify that your personal data is safe at all times.
Will we send your data to other countries?
In the world there are countries that are safe for your data and others that are not so. Thus, for example, the European Union is a secure environment for your data. Our policy is not to send your personal information to any country that is not safe from a data protection point of view.
In the event that, for the purpose of providing the service, it is essential to send your data to a country that is not as safe as Spain, we will always request your permission in advance and we will apply effective security measures that reduce the risks of sending your information personal to another country.
How long are we going to keep your data?
We will keep your data during our relationship and as long as we are required by law. Once the applicable legal deadlines have ended, we will proceed to eliminate them in a safe and environmentally friendly way.
What are your data protection rights?
At any time, you can contact us to find out what information we have about you, rectify it if it is incorrect and delete it once our relationship has ended, if this is legally possible.
You also have the right to request the transfer of your information to another entity. This right is called “portability” and it can be useful in certain situations.
To request any of these rights, you must make a written request to our address, along with a photocopy of your ID, in order to identify you.
In the offices of our entity we have specific forms to request these rights and we offer our help to complete them.
To learn more about your data protection rights, you can consult the website of the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.agpd.es).
Can you withdraw your consent if you change your mind at a later time?
You can withdraw your consent if you change your mind about the use of your data at any time.
Thus, for example, if you were once interested in receiving publicity for our products or services, but you no longer wish to receive more publicity, you can let us know through the opposition to treatment form available at the offices of our entity.
In case you understand that your rights have been neglected, where can you make a complaint?
In case you understand that your rights have been neglected by our entity, you can file a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, through any of the following means:
- Electronic office: www.agpd.es
- Postal Address: Agencia Española de Protección de Datos, C/ Jorge Juan, 6, 28001-Madrid
- By phone: Telf. 901 100 099 / Telf. 91 266 35 17
- Filing a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency does not entail any cost and the assistance of a lawyer or solicitor is not necessary.
Will we create profiles of you?
Our policy is not to create profiles of the users of our services.
However, there may be situations in which, for the purposes of providing the service, commercial or otherwise, we need to create profiles of information about you. An example could be the use of your purchase or service history to be able to offer you products or services adapted to your tastes or needs.
In this case, we will apply effective security measures that protect your information at all times from unauthorized persons who intend to use it for their own benefit.
Will we use your data for other purposes?
Our policy is not to use your data for purposes other than those that we have explained to you. If, however, we need to use your data for different activities, we will always request your permission in advance through clear options that will allow you to decide in this regard.
DATA PROTECTION POLICY
The Management / Governing Body of COMPLEMENTOS DEL AUTOMOVIL, S.L. (hereinafter, the person responsible for the treatment), assumes the maximum responsibility and commitment with the establishment, implementation and maintenance of this Data Protection Policy, guaranteeing the continuous improvement of the person responsible for the treatment with the aim of achieving excellence in relation to compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data and by which repeals Directive 95/46 / CE (General Data Protection Regulation) (DOUE L 119/1, 04-05-2016), and the Spanish regulations for the protection of personal data (Organic Law, legislation specific sector and its implementing regulations).
The Data Protection Policy of COMPLEMENTOS DEL AUTOMOVIL, S.L. rests on the principle of proactive responsibility, according to which the data controller is responsible for compliance with the regulatory and jurisprudential framework that governs said Policy, and is capable of demonstrating this to the competent control authorities.
In this sense, the person in charge of the treatment will be governed by the following principles that should serve all of his personnel as a guide and frame of reference in the processing of personal data:
1. Data protection from design: the data controller will apply, both at the time of determining the means of treatment and at the time of the treatment itself, appropriate technical and organizational measures, such as pseudonymisation, designed to effectively apply the data protection principles, such as data minimization, and integrating the necessary guarantees in the treatment.
2. Data protection by default: the data controller will apply the appropriate technical and organizational measures in order to guarantee that, by default, only the personal data that are necessary for each of the specific purposes of the treatment are processed.
3. Data protection in the information life cycle: the measures that guarantee the protection of personal data will be applicable during the complete life cycle of the information.
4. Legality, loyalty and transparency: personal data will be processed in a lawful, loyal and transparent manner in relation to the interested party.
5. Limitation of the purpose: personal data will be collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes, and will not be further processed in a manner incompatible with said purposes.
6. Minimization of data: personal data will be adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
7. Accuracy: personal data will be accurate and, if necessary, updated; All reasonable measures will be taken so that personal data that are inaccurate with respect to the purposes for which they are processed are deleted or rectified without delay.
8. Limitation of the conservation period: the personal data will be kept in a way that allows the identification of the interested parties for no longer than necessary for the purposes of the processing of personal data.
9. Integrity and confidentiality: personal data will be treated in such a way as to guarantee adequate security of personal data, including protection against unauthorized or illegal treatment and against its loss, destruction or accidental damage, through the application of measures appropriate technical or organizational skills.
10. Information and training: one of the keys to guaranteeing the protection of personal data is the training and information provided to the personnel involved in their treatment. During the information life cycle, all personnel with access to the data will be properly trained and informed about their obligations in relation to compliance with data protection regulations.
The Data Protection Policy of COMPLEMENTOS DEL AUTOMOVIL, S.L. It is communicated to all the personnel of the data controller and made available to all interested parties.
Consequently, this Data Protection Policy involves all the personnel of the data controller, who must know and assume it, considering it as their own, each member being responsible for applying it and verifying the data protection regulations applicable to their activity. , as well as identifying and providing the improvement opportunities that it deems appropriate in order to achieve excellence in relation to its compliance.
This Policy will be reviewed by the Directorate / Governing Body of COMPLEMENTOS DEL AUTOMOVIL, S.L., as many times as deemed necessary, to adapt, at all times, to the current provisions on the protection of personal data.