Cookies are files downloaded to your computer when you access certain websites. Cookies allow a website to, among other things, store and recover information about a user’s browsing habits or computer and, depending on the information it contains and the way the computer is used, they may be used to recognise the user. Your browser memorises cookies on the hard drive during the current session; they take up minimal space and do not harm your computer. Cookies do not contain any type of personal information and most are deleted from your hard disk when you close your browser session (session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies and allow you to enable or disable temporary or saved cookies in their settings.
What type of cookies does this website use?
- Technical cookies: These cookies allow you to browse the website, platform or application and use the different options or services that it provides, such as controlling data traffic and communication, session identification, accessing restricted access sections, saving elements that make up an order, completing the order process, processing sign up requests or event participation, using security elements during browsing, storing content to broadcast videos or audio, or sharing content via social networks.
- Personalisation cookies: These cookies let you access the service with some general predefined features in terms of a series of criteria on your terminal, such as language, browser used to access the service, regional settings from where you are accessing the service, etc.
- Analytical cookies: These are cookies that, whether processed by us or by third parties, enable us to quantify the number of users and thus perform measurement and statistical analysis of how users use the service offered. Browser analysis is carried out on our website in order to improve the products and services that we offer you.
- Advertising cookies: These cookies are either processed by us or by third parties and let us manage the advertising spaces available on the website as effectively as possible. They adapt the advert content to the service requested or how the website is used. This lets us analyse your browser habits on the internet and display adverts in accordance with your browser profile.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: These cookies help manage the advertising spaces that the web editor has included on a website, application or platform where services are rendered. These cookies store your behavioural data, obtained by continually observing your browser habits, which enables us to develop a specific profile so that advertising can be displayed in accordance with it.
Third-party cookies: This website may use third-party services that, through plug-ins, collect data for statistics purposes on your website usage and to render other services related to this website’s activity and other internet services.
Cookies used by Google: https://www.google.es/intl/es/policies/technologies/types/
You can modify your Internet browser’s privacy options if you want to allow, know, see, block or delete the cookies installed on your device: